Inside… Víctor Goikoetxea’s universe

2:52 AM mydecolab 12 Comments

Trained as a painter, Victor Goikoetxea has specialized in the art of trompe l'oeil. He invited us to visit his duplex and gallery both located in Hernani, Basque village on the French border. Discover a world where art and decoration coexist...

Industrial style wall with a rusty effect, made in trompe l'oeil for a private customer


His House

A living playing with the total white. We especially recognize the Barcelona Ottoman from the Bauhaus designer Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1929).

Works of art make the décor. Here the miniature sculpture of Continuum by Gotzon Huegun which large format version is displayed on the Plaza Zinkoenea in Hernani.

The stairs leading down to the bedroom with its paintings and engravings.

The bedroom, separated from the bathroom by a wall of glass bricks and white everywhere to create unity.

The "stage door" or dedications and drawings of the many friends and colleagues of Victor.

His Works and Workshop

The polyptych representing the city of Barcelona on which Victor was working at the time of our visit, a realism to be mistaken.

Part exposure of his studio and a model of one of its projects.

A graphical screen between surrealism and geometrism

Sea made ​​for San Sebastian aquarium

To learn more about Victor and his work, you can visit his website: http://www.victorgoikoetxea.com/

You Might Also Like

12 comments:

  1. Get the latest home decor ideas and crafting tips. Buy best home decoration & kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories online here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recommended this blog through my cousin. I'm no longer sure whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else realize such detailed about my problem. You're amazing! Thank you! food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I want my room like that in Saima Arabian Villas . This looks are so cool and make my room stylish I appreciate your work .

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is nice furniture
    Searching for the best office furniture for your office? The best Office Furniture manufacturer is here for you. Destiny Seatings - Office Furniture in Delhi | Restaurant Furniture in Delhi | Canteen Furniture in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you all are good, edhi foundation
    gave me the best offer deal that I can't afford to buy a house but they help me a lot I appreciate them .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent blog, thanks a lot for sharing this article have been looking since so long for this type information. Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Marble polishing Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. This webpage provides useful data to us, keep it up. I had been looking. Regards Marble polishing Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before. metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very nice content. I appreciate to this. I liked this too much. hoped you like my compliment. Thank you for this information. sound deadening roll

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete